Job Specification for Volunteer Website Liaison role for Historic Swale
Historic Swale is an umbrella charity which supports member heritage attractions and organisations in the 3 areas which make up the Swale district to collectively showcase the diverse and fascinating heritage which the Borough offers.
The organisation is looking for a creative volunteer to manage the site service provided by Faversham Designs. The Historic Swale website is www.historicswale.org.uk
The role entails:
- Collating and signing off website content submissions from Historic Swale Member organisations
- Forwarding this information to Faversham Designs to enable them to update the website, checking content and keeping Member organisations informed.
- Developing creative ideas for improving the website together with Faversham Designs.
- Liaising with members of the Historic Swale Core management group
- Attending quarterly Historic Swale meetings to provide summary updates and taking member ideas for changes to the website structure.
For further details and application process, please contact: